Also included in
- One-pagers are a creative tool you can use for almost everything. One-pagers simply invite students to gather together what's most important on a single page, using words, doodles, pictures, and symbols. All the one-pagers in this bundle have templates and specific instructions, so every student can$8.00$11.00Save $3.00
- Distance learning is HARD, but there is help. Here you'll find ideas for daily activities, ways to check in with students, help for small and large projects, and independent work options. Give students space to reflect and document with the pandemic one-pager journal template and the post-pandemic v$15.00$28.99Save $13.99
- This ginormous ELA bundle will solve a lot of your problems. You'll never have to stay up late trolling for lesson plan ideas again. You'll just dive into this folder, choose one of the dozens of activities and projects inside, and then hit the hay. Imagine the delicious smells of your own literary$30.00$44.99Save $14.99
One-pagers combine drawings with text to make ideas come alive in students’ minds and memories.
They are a perfect option for a quick and creative assessment with whole class novels, literature circles, or choice reading.
But what about your art-haters? The ones who scoff at anything involving colored pencils? I've had plenty of those too. That's why I've designed specific templates with guiding instructions so ALL of your students can succeed. No more staring at the blank page with no idea what to put on it.
Check out the preview for examples of these templates in action.
*Updated for Distance Learning 2020: You'll now see instructions for making a copy of the student instructions from the Google Drive link (if you prefer for students to work online) as well as PDFs with teacher and student instructions. So you can email out this work or send it in Google classroom.
From the Reviews:
- "I truly appreciate this product! As stated in the description, students who feel they 'can't' be artistic, find out that they can! Thank you!"
- "I've been wanting to use one pagers with my 7th graders for a while, but didn't know how to present it to them in a way that wasn't overwhelming. I like that this provides them with a template and that there are instructions for each saying what should go in each box. I have a lot of students who would struggle with just being handed a blank piece of paper and a list and being told go. This is a great way to give them structure."
- "I saw this on Instagram and LOVED it. I was so excited to see the templates on TpT. "
- "Exactly what I needed. It is a great way to introduce a one pager."
In this packet you will find four very specific one-pager templates. Simply photocopy the template you wish to use with the directions on the back, and students will have clear directions for how to be successful with this activity.
You can use different templates with different readings for variety, or choose the one you like best and stick with it throughout the year.
Don't worry, there's a rubric so you can grade your one-pagers quickly and get home early for dinner.
If you like these one-pagers, please leave a review. Then you can imagine me doing one of those hilarious Seinfeld happy dances. Are you an Instagrammer? Please tag me @nowsparkcreativity when you post photos of your kids' amazing one-pagers. ☺
You might also be interested in:
You might also be interested in: